Q. hi i think these cases are cute but i dont know what color should i buy.
I love the colors, cant decide...
honest recommendations? :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S-i9000-cute-Cloud-jelly-case-cover-T-mobil-vibrant-T959-/220902398815?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item336ecf1b5f
A. I think you should rule out the black and the lime
Get either the blue, red, or the light pink those are really pretty colors
I personally would probably get the blue one cause it is a really pretty shade
I am looking to buy a case for my samsung galaxy s2. I found a case that is for the galaxy vibrant...?
Q. will this case fit on my galaxy s2?
A. No because for the back the camera's are on different sides of the phone. For the vibrant its near the right side while for the Galaxy s2 its in the middle. Also the body is bigger the Galaxy s2. Here's a link for all the side i got:
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4129&idPhone2=3416
Is the Motorola Cliq XT a good phone?
Q. Yeah Title say it all, is The "Motorola Cliq XT" a good phone?
A. In my opinion, no. It only runs android 1.5, and likely wont get an update to 2.1. Keep in mind 2.1 isnt even the latest frimware, 2.2 is, with 3.0 right around the corner. If it does get updated to 2.1, that will be the last update it receives.
If you are looking for a high end android phone on Tmobile (Im assuming you are on Tmobile), wait for the Mytouch HD or the rumored Glacier. Although the Mytouch HD isnt official, it will be. Some dont think it will be on par with the EVO, Droids, and galaxy s phones, (and I generally agree) but it will be one of the best for Tmo. THe Glacier is pure rumor right now, with no real idea if or when it will come out (or even if it will be a Tmo phone, for that matter.)
Now, if you arent a complete tech junkie, and dont care quite so much about having the best CPU speed or the biggest screen, but still want a good, solid phone, I would suggest going with the G2. Its coming out for Tmo on the 29th of this month, and is a pretty nice phone, even if it isnt on par with some of the phones I already mentioned.
Anyway, just do a google search for the G2 or Mytouch HD(Also known as Desire HD), or even the HTC Glacier to form your own opinion. In any case, they are all better than the Cliq XT, and will be receiving support long after the Cliq is discontinued.
BTW, if price is a concern, then you can also look at the samsung vibrant for Tmo (one of the galaxy s handsets I mentioned)...Its been out for a while now and is coming down in price. It has its issues, but they are being addressed (mostly with the GPS and some reported battery problems). Even with those issues, it is a pretty darn nice phone.
Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Which color should i pick for my phone case?
Description : Q. hi i think these cases are cute but i dont know what color should i buy. I love the colors, cant decide... honest recommendations? :) ht...