Q. I just lost my samsung galaxy s3 mini in school. We've look everywhere but can't really find it. It is in silent mode, the gps is off and I didn't install any security app but it has a sim card. I want to track it with the sim card but don't know any website. If there is another method pls tell me.
Btw it is not connected to the internet so android device manager wont do.
A. I am afraid you need to have a tracking app like plan b, find my android and mobile spy of GPS location feature (http://www.spy-mobile-phone.com/track-mobile-phone-location.html) on the phone in order to locate where it is. In your case, you may try to contact your carrier and ask them for help.
How can I carry my samsung galaxy tab 2 7" tab with me its way too big for my pocket?
Q. Can u guys help me with my tab, how can I carry my samsung galaxy tab 2 7" tab with me its way too big for my pocket
A. http://www.amazon.com/Elsse-Premium-Cover-Samsung-GALAXY/dp/B0082C1HRS/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1356963167&sr=8-11&keywords=samsung+galaxy+tab+2+7.0+case
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Silicone-Protective-Cover/dp/B004BHDZIW/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1356963238&sr=8-19&keywords=samsung+galaxy+tab+2+7.0+case
either one of these should protect your tab. the first covers the back and front. the second is the one i use on my tab. it doesn't cover the front but still works great. as to actually carrying the device. just like you would a paperback book or small notebook. you could also get a very small backpack or case.http://www.amazon.com/Case-Logic-Neoprene-Netbook-Tablet/dp/B0022052LI/ref=sr_1_63?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356963560&sr=1-63&keywords=mini+backpack. if you go for something like the first one, be sure it will fit your model tab.
Is Samsung Galaxy Mini the same size as Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini?
Q. I was just wondering so I'd know if I should order a phone case, of which they only have a size for Samsung Galaxy Mini.
A. the s3 mini is bgger and different shape so u will need a different case
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I lost my android phone what can I do to find it?
Description : Q. I just lost my samsung galaxy s3 mini in school. We've look everywhere but can't really find it. It is in silent mode, the gps i...