Q. How do I download the flashlight application for a samsung galaxy prevail phone that is a 3g
A. You can try this link bee4(.)biz/v/yo-8X
Remove ( ) from the URL, 'You may be required to complete a survey to unlock the downloadâ
How do I silence text messages on a Boost Samsung Galaxy Prevail?
Q. I got a Boost Samsung Galaxy Prevail and went into Settings> Sound Settings> Vibrate and ticked the "Never Vibrate" button but when I receive text messages it still vibrates although I set it not to... Someone help if you know, I don't want the phone to make any sound or vibration when I receive texts.
A. that function is for the ringer, not Texting. you need to bring up your texting app and go into the settings there to turn off vibrate.
Can samsung s3 cases fit with samsung galaxy prevail 2?
Q. Hi, I got a new phone and there isn't many cute cases for the Samsung galaxy prevail 2. My phone service is boost and they don't have any cases there for it. The The e'er back of my phone has the speaker on the left side the camera in the middle and a square on the right. Can Samsung s3 cases fit with my phone?
A. No.... please research the dimensions before asking this question. The S3 has a 4.8" display while the Prevail 2 has a smaller 4" display. That much should be obvious. Have a good day.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I download the flashlight application for a samsung galaxy prevail?
Description : Q. How do I download the flashlight application for a samsung galaxy prevail phone that is a 3g A. You can try this link bee4(.)biz/v/yo-8...