• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Kindle Stylus » My kindle fire is charged but wont turn on?

My kindle fire is charged but wont turn on?

Q. My kindle fire is fully charged but will not turn on. I have tried the 20 - 30 second hold on the power button to reset it but it still wont turn on. When I press the power button the light will turn green for a few seconds and then turn off without any change to the screen.

A. Hmm, was there something " unusual " about it earlier? Any scratches on the screen? Was it slow?

Perhaps, it's just your charger that's not working. Purchase a new one and then see.

I once brought a Android tablet, and it permanently froze one day, I had scratches on my screen, due to my dollar store stylus xD. So it may have done damage to my Android. If you have scratches on your screen, maybe it's the same issue.,

Though, honestly, I think it's your charger that's not working.

Original Question

What ereader can perform as a notebook?
Q. I need suggestions for an ereader that can be a notebook. I am in college and it would make my life easier if I would use an ereader instead of a notebook.

I'm suddenly interested because a nearby shop is now selling kobo, which is really affordable for me.

I wish for it to be an e-ink ereader for the battery to last and to avoid some strain in my eyes. The ereader should be capable of producing different files for different notes which would be for different subjects. I should be able to write on it because I type slowly and it should be ruled (have lines to guide where i write) and there are stylus pens that can be bought for it to work with touch screens so my only problem is the app itself.

I have read some descriptions that some ereaders are capable of writing notes on the books but I don't know anything about just creating a plain note.

And if there's no ereader to fit that description, then is there at least an e-ink ereader that can install applications from the outside(from me or from someone else if there is) that can function as a notebook app.

The size of the library of an ereader won't matter for me because in time, each of their library will grow.

A. Many of the e-readers that work as tablets (usually Android-based) don't have e-ink screens e.g. Kindle Fire has an LCD screen.

If you want to convert a cheap Kobo Touch or Kobo Mini to a tablet computer, developers have found ways to install Linux on it with basic apps, but it requires customisation and may void the warranty. http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220350 has instructions for the Touch, but whether it will support stylus use I am not sure.

Original Question

What tablet should i buy for college?
Q. I have a Macbook Pro and an iPhone 5.

That's why I was thinking of getting the iPad 5 when it comes out in the summer.
But what other tablet is best for college?

I was also thinking about the Galaxy Note 10.1 because of the pen...
What about the Nexus 10? Powerful and cheap, but no stylus and laggy.
Transformer Prime? Pretty good, I haven't heard anything horrible so far.

Any other tablets?

A. Dont buy ipad 5 please.. overpriced and you will regret since there is no usb.

Get something like kindle fire hd

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Fire-HD/dp/B0083PWAPW/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=tracking03-20&creativeASIN=B0018OKX68&linkCode=as2

You could also go with galaxy tab instead of note.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Thursday, October 3, 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : My kindle fire is charged but wont turn on?
Description : Q. My kindle fire is fully charged but will not turn on. I have tried the 20 - 30 second hold on the power button to reset it but it still ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "My kindle fire is charged but wont turn on?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger