Q. I really want this kindle touch case (it says its 6.8 in) but it says it fits a kindle 1st gen and kindle touch. Would it fit a 7in kindle fire?
A. No it won't fit, their sizes are completely different:
- Kindle Fire: 7.5" x 4.7" x 0.45"
- Kindle Touch: 6.8" x 4.7" x 0.40"
You get to get the case for the correct Kindle model. Here you can find the choice of cases for different Kindle models:
http://budurl.com/KindleAllCases
Any ways to make a homemade Kindle Fire case?
Q. My mom wont let me BUY a kindle fire case,so I have to make one. Any ideas of how? But I don't want to be embarrassed when I go to school with it. Help.
A. I'm not very good at sewing (you should see how I mess up sewing buttons!), but I'd suggest making a double-lined pouch, with either a snap or drawstring closure. For extra protection, you might put a layer of plastic (cut up a plastic folder or binder) between the layers.
Is there a kindle case that make a kindle fit a bagabook bag?
Q. I want a bagabook but I have a kindle,is there a case to make the kindle fit the bagabook perfectly?
A. You can carry a Kindle in our Bagabook and store the cable in the discreet pocket. Also our Bagabook Xtra can carry an iPad
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Would a kindle touch case fit a kindle fire?
Description : Q. I really want this kindle touch case (it says its 6.8 in) but it says it fits a kindle 1st gen and kindle touch. Would it fit a 7in kind...