Q. I recently got a pair of skinny jeans. The problem that I am finding is that if I keep my wallet in the front pockets it sticks out and looks ridiculous, and if I put my samsung smartphone in the front pocket, it pops out every time I sit. If I keep them in my back pocket, I have to take them out everytime I sit down. Where do you guys keep your wallet, phone and keys when wearing skinny jeans?
A. Inside my purse or my uggs
Where do you keep you phone and wallet when wearing skinny jeans?
Q. I recently got a pair of skinny jeans. The problem that I am finding is that if I keep my wallet in the front pockets it sticks out and looks ridiculous, and if I put my samsung smartphone in the front pocket, it pops out every time I sit. If I keep them in my back pocket, I have to take them out everytime I sit down. Where do you guys keep your wallet, phone and keys when wearing skinny jeans?
A. a bag.
or just carry it in your hands.
How can i send full songs to my phone without a cable or bluetooth?
Q. i have a samsung smartphone and i have to clean but i need music but im not aloud to turn any on, so how do i send full songs to my phone without bluetooth or a cable?
A. Turn on the radio.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where do you keep you phone and wallet when wearing skinny jeans?
Description : Q. I recently got a pair of skinny jeans. The problem that I am finding is that if I keep my wallet in the front pockets it sticks out and ...