Q. My dad Said if I get a good grade in math he will get me a new phone. I can decide if I want an Iphone or a Samsung Galaxy S3.
A. I have the s3. I love it. There are some many things you could do with a s3. For example, you are able to root your phone. Root is sort of like jail breaking but better. When you root it your able to personalize it how ever u want it. Also you get s beam. IPhone doesn't have NFC. You also have widgets your customize your phone. You also have face unlock, tethering, swype for your keyboard, true multi tasking, google maps navigation, live wallpapers. You can do so much with the s3 than an iPhone. I recommend getting the s4.
How to send your mobile number just by placing to phones back to back?
Q. seen a lot of people doing this and i'm wondering how do i do it? BTW i'm using an samsung galaxy s3
A. Just activate your NFC and S Beam in the More Settings, go to the contact you want to share and touch your phones back to back. Note it only works on phones that also have NFC like another S3, Galaxy Note 2, S3 Mini, S4, etc.
Is the iphone 5 better or the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I am due to get a new phone but cant really decide which one to get! I have been using the android system for quite a while and seem to like it...but i would love something new. I am also doubting the size of the galaxy and wondering if the size is just too big for my small hands! ha I have also been hearing that the Galaxy works much better and has much better screen resolution...but honestly which phone would be the the better one for me to get?
A. A very hard question to answer as both of these are very solid choices, but each user will tell you a different answer. Both phones has its up and downs. Here's my take: The Samsung Galaxy S III has a larger display and Android ecosystem with addition to some cool features like S Beam, NFC, etc. The iPhone 5 has a much better build quality, smoother operation UI and a slightly better camera. If cost is a big factor, the price difference between the two is quite significant. Check out some Comparisons on Youtube to help make your decision. Can't go wrong with either choices though.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : should i get a Samsung galaxy S3 or a Iphone 4S?
Description : Q. My dad Said if I get a good grade in math he will get me a new phone. I can decide if I want an Iphone or a Samsung Galaxy S3. A. I hav...