Q. More specifically,
my son (15) has a Samsung Smartphone as does his stepsister. She was having issues with her phone (not sure exactly what those issues were) but all of the sudden her phone is working fine whereas my son's no longer functions.
Although both phones are Samsung they are not exactly the same models. The battery in my son's phone seems to not fit properly and although the back panel can be closed it takes some manipulation.
I have looked at the phone and battery serial numbers and they do NOT match.
My question is, are they supposed to match?
Of course it would be easier to simply ask his stepsister if she swapped batteries, but there is some tension in the house between siblings
A. No they do not match.
The batteries are made to the specs of the phone manufacturer by different company and are given their own model and serial numbers by that manufacturer.
What if Service Centre is unable to repair my smartphone ?
Q. Am I entitled to get full refund of my purchase price/ retail price or a brand new smartphone of the same model if the company Service Centre is unable to repair my smartphone which is under warranty ?
BTW, its a Samsung smartphone.
A. Hi.Warranty should send you a refurbished phone same make & model as you had before if they can't fix it.
Why wont my smartphone connec to my laptop anymore?
Q. My Samsung smartphone used to connect to any computer via usb chord with no problem at all. The phone is in great condition with nothing wrong with it as I take good care of it. For about 6 months now when I plus my phone in using a usb chord, my phone pops up a notification saying "Android settings have stopped unexpectedly", giving me only the option to force close it. It never used to do that and I would like to be able to transfer files to my phone again. If I try to go to "usb settings" under the "settings", it gives me the same message. What do I do?
A. That could be due to some sort of the connection problem... Reset the settings for your devices and re-sync the phone to your laptop.
Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Do Smartphone batteries have the same serial number as the phone itself?
Description : Q. More specifically, my son (15) has a Samsung Smartphone as does his stepsister. She was having issues with her phone (not sure exactly w...