Q. I've tried to screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II numerous times, but can't figure out how. I've fidgeted with the home and volume buttons to downloading screenshot apps. None of them ever work. How do I screenshot? Thanks.
A. When your cell phone has Android 4.0 or later press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for a screenshot.
If your phone is rooted you can install an app like Screenshot:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.screenshot
For a non rooted phone you can buy this app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edwardkim.android.screenshotitfullnoroot
How do I change the power button settings on my Samsung Galaxy Note II?
Q. I just bought a case for my Samsung Galaxy Note II and it keeps making my my power button reset the phone at time due to what I think is it being so snug. Is there any way that I can change the function or settings of the power button? Thanks.
A. You cannot do that in your Note II(Not in any phone).But please do check the power button for problems.Mod your Case or change it and you're good to go.Thank you
How do I put music on Samsung Galaxy S II?
Q. Making the switch from iPhone 4 to Samsung Galaxy S II. I have an extensive iTunes library - full of music, videos, movies. Will I be able to put my iTunes media on the Galaxy?
A. You can use Windows Media Player for SAMSUNG phones.... Or you can change your default music player to Windows And get all Ur stuff from itunes>>> instructions depends on type of computer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfhu6QDOJww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ozmCmIINE
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II?
Description : Q. I've tried to screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II numerous times, but can't figure out how. I've fidgeted with t...