Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy for AT&T and i have internet at home on my laptop but i wanted to take it to a friends house where there is not wifi connection, so how can i use my phone?
A. Download PDANet. Follow the instructions. Enjoy slowish internet. :)
How do you transfer files from samsung galaxy stratosphere 2 to computer?
Q. I just recently got the iPhone 4S and I use to have the samsung galaxy stratosphere 2 from Verizon. I want to transfer my files (music, pics, vids, etc...) to my laptop but I can't seem to find out how to do it. Can anyone help me? Please and thank you. :)
A. Follow the steps as follow
1. Donwload Free Mobile Helper at http://www.macrobile.com/download/?r=129 and install it.
2. Connect your samsung galaxy stratosphere 2 with PC through WIFI or USB
3. Add your pictures and videos to PC. Free Mobile Helper -- Home -- File Manager -- Video. Then you can see your videos on your samsung galaxy stratosphere 2. Click the " Download to PC" button. You can select the file you place these videos.
Transfer music, photos, ebooks and other files are almost the same.
Why are my videos from my Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 not good quality on the computer?
Q. So, I just got the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, and I recorded some clips for making a YouTube video. On the phone, the videos are amazing quality and there's nothing wrong with them at all. I put the videos onto my laptop to edit, and when I watched the videos on my laptop, the quality was rubbish! It was really crackly, and it kept repeating like a second and playing again. I'm not very pleased with this as the quality is usually really good. I really hope there is a way of making the quality the same as it is on the phone, as one of the reasons why I bought this phone was to take videos for vlogs for my YouTube channel. I know I could just buy a camera, but using my phone is way more easier!
Thanks :-)
A. when using anything for a camera..... keep these factors in mind.... MP and pixel ratio of device comnpared to pixel ratio of the computer monitor you are using.... if the PC is higher, then the bigger you make the video box on the computer from a deivce recording, the more pixelated it will look (boxy)....... the same happens to pics taken on a phone and people want to blow it up the size of a poster and then they blame Walmart or Walgreens or RiteAid for being stupid.. lmao!
Basically... if you want your music video to look like it does on that tiny phone screen when put on youtube.... get AT LEAST a 8MP+ phone, maybe even a 12-16MP digital camera
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can i connect laptop to internet through Samsung Galaxy?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy for AT&T and i have internet at home on my laptop but i wanted to take it to a friends house where there is ...