Q. it has almost no scratches on it, but the only thing is the charging port on the phone is a little loose but it still charges well and the charger doesnt fall out easily. Also it has 2 batteries, 1X standard (2200 mah) and 1X extended (4400 mah). To incude it comes with an otterbox defender case and a slim silicone case. So all together how much do you think this could go for ?
A. that setup, on my local (Orlando) craigslist would go for;
Verizon version, Clean ESN - $350-400
any other version Cean ESN/IMEI - $300-350
and they seem to go for a little cheaper on ebay.
What is a good case for my samsung galaxy s4?
Q. I just got my samsung galaxy s4 and I break phones easily. Always cracked screens. So what iis a good cover that will not cause any damage or cracks to my phone? any price is good
A. I have an Otterbox Defender (which I love), but if it was available I would of bought a Griffin Survivor, which is mil spec.
Should I Get The Lifeproof Case For My Phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and want to get a new phone case. I have an Otterbox defender series but after working in construction for the last few months, the drops bumps and dust exposure have taken its toll on my phone case. My phone is completely intact shockingly but the case is cracked and the rubber is stretched out and barely fits on the original case.
I'm going to best buy this weekend to get a new phone case in addition to some other things. I looked at lifeproof's website and some YouTube videos saying how its shockproof, waterproof and dustproof. I want to know if this would be a good buy since obviously I need my phone for work and can't have it wear out or break on the jobsite.
So does lifeproof make a good phone case? Or is there another brand of phone cases I should look into to protect my phone from the hazards at construction sites?
A. I love Otterbox. It sounds like you may want one of their "Armor" series, which Best Buy carries. It is scratch proof, shock proof, dust/debris proof and even crush proof...and, of course, water proof.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How much do you think I can sell my samsung galaxy s3 for?
Description : Q. it has almost no scratches on it, but the only thing is the charging port on the phone is a little loose but it still charges well and t...