Q. I might get the Samsung galaxy s3 very soon. I wanted to get the opinions from people who have owned the GS3 for a long time now. Has it slowed down in any way? How's the battery life?
Any other answers would be greatly appreciated.
A. Hi from Italy ! I have and use SIII and Note for my heavy blogger activity and I'm very satisfied.
Slowed sometimes? No, I have it from a pair of mount and quad-core exynos at 1.3 GHz never give me problems (are Exynos at 1 GHz in Tab II 7 and Tab II 10.1 that sucks and are slowly).
My version is Vodafone branded (european vector company) and with branded app I have not found problems.
Fantastic 8mp camera, beautiful line, i give you a suggestion about accessories: no book cover because is "stupid": has no sense for a smartphone like this. Better a case that protect and is open in the back like Noreve products.
Battery life: with H+ yes it use energy: all day with BT on and data on for work in car, calls, ecc. in the evening it is 20-23% but with a normal use it can arrive at 1/1.5 days.
From last week Samsung has ufficialized a battery with a capacity of 3.000 mAh that are more than box battery for 30-35$ and it can high more battery life if you need.
Colors and memory size depends of your necessity: 16-32 or 64 gb and blue, white, black, red, ..
what color of tablet should I get?
Q. I am getting the Samsung galaxy note 10.1, should I get the black/grey, or the white? also does anyone know any good Bluetooth keyboards that double as a case? thanks!
A. I would recommend the Deep grey color, it looks pretty good.
I also suggest you read this review on Galaxy Note 10.1, before getting hands on one:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2MQKFIRRBF2QI/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B007M506WS&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=cogfb-20
You mean foldable keyboard or are you asking the case with place for keyboard?
Here you would be able to find the best-selling BT keyboard (foldable also included):
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?keywords=keyboard+for+galaxy+note+10&qid=1373946056&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A172456%2Cn%3A12879431%2Ck%3Akeyboard+for+galaxy+note+10&sort=popularity-rank&tag=cogfb-20
Where can I find a good quality pink case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1?
Q. All the cute pink ones are for the Ipad. The only good cases I've found online for the tablet I have are in ugly colors like black and brown.
A. Try amazon! There will be a pink one there...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : For those who have owned the samsung galaxy s3 for a long time, has the phone slowed down on you?
Description : Q. I might get the Samsung galaxy s3 very soon. I wanted to get the opinions from people who have owned the GS3 for a long time now. Has it...