Q. bought this on ebay. This phone was originally sold as a straight talk phone. I believe all of them run off of the at&t network. can i purchase any straight talk sim card to put in it or does it need a specific one (size and carrier) and do i need to purchase the sim card as a activation kit or just the sim card. sorry if this is a newbie question, im new to straight talk. thanks for the help.
A. straight talk no longer sell att compatable sim cards.
you need to buy them off ebay for $30 and up
or unlock the phones and use them on straight talk tmobile.
Does the Samsung galaxy s3 have a battery kit that charges the phone and a spare battery at the same time?
Q. I was just wondering. Also, do u reccomend a spare battery or a battery case.
A. There is no battery kit that charges both, not that I know of anyway. And i should recommend getting a spare battery, its more practical in many ways.
What do you think of Samsung compared to apple smart phones?
Q. I think Samsung is getting more popular and apple is losing its attention
specially toward new smart phone users and the new Kit Katt android update will make samsung even more stronger with the help of google.
I never really bought an iphone thought but my father has one.
What do you think?
A. Apple sucks. And so do all there isheep. IOS is such a basic operating system, easy to use, simple. So I can see why more people gravitate towards Apple. Android is more complex, more customizable, more open. Its kind of like comparing windows to Mac. Apple better think of some new idea quick, Samsung is already going to crush the iPhone 5s with the galaxy s5.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I bought a samsung galaxy 2 straight talk phone on ebay what sim card do i need?
Description : Q. bought this on ebay. This phone was originally sold as a straight talk phone. I believe all of them run off of the at&t network. can...