Q. I want to know a good website to buy Samsung Instinct accessories? Like screen protectors and other cool things. Easy ten points. Best website wins.
A. http://www.talkietech.com/accessories.html
How to use OTG on Samsung Galaxy S III (international)?
Q. Hi, I would like to play with OTG on my SGS3. I do not have the official Samsung OTG accessory, but I figured that the charging cable, a female to female USB adapter, and a powered hub would do. However, it doesn't work. I've tried two different flash drives (FAT formatted) and a wired mouse that I am sure work. I can transfer data with the cable. I have no way to try the USB adapter though. Any advice?
A. check demo... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46IiRyigUH0
Good luck!
What is the best place to buy Samsung Fascinate Phone Accessories?
Q. Samsung Fascinate Phone Accessories
A. Verizon store, cartoys, online. Verizon.com
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What is a good website to buy Samsung Instinct accessories?
Description : Q. I want to know a good website to buy Samsung Instinct accessories? Like screen protectors and other cool things. Easy ten points. Best w...