Q. I found a cute, inexpensive little case for my 7" Samsung Galaxy 2, but a couple of reviews said that different carriers, like Sprint (which appears in product title), all make the case sizes just a teeny bit different. Is this true? I just ordered the tablet itself, without any carrier/calling plan b/c I'm not going to use it as a phone. Here is a link if it helps. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HBPGJU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1AWO1UWPU90BZ
A. that is NOT a 7" tablet case
that link is a picture of a hard case for a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, which has a 4.3" display, it wouldn't come close to fitting a tablet.
Samsung Galaxy hard case?
Q. i want it.
A. So what's the question?
Samsung lifeproof cases?
Q. I saw a website which offered LifeProof case for Samsung Galaxy s3... and I was wondering if anyone else had ordered one, and what their opinion of it was.
Thanks!
A. I don't have a phone myself, but a friend got the "life-proof" case. He said it sucks harder than a black hole. He thought it would keep his new phone safe, but he accidentally dropped it in the toilet (this seems to happen a lot) and it didn't protect it in the least. His shiny, new IPhone 5 died a horrible, wet, warranty-voiding death. Maybe he put it on wrong or something, but this is my second-hand experience with it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I find a case for Samsung Galaxy 2?
Description : Q. I found a cute, inexpensive little case for my 7" Samsung Galaxy 2, but a couple of reviews said that different carriers, like Spri...