Q. How much does a used one cost? And your very owb customer reviews and rates? Should i pick it over my Kyocera hydro ? And i know, alot of Question's but thanks in advance n happy 12.12.12 :-) (if u care for 12.12.12)
A. The cost of a used Samsung Galaxy Reverb depends on the market and the condition of the phone. I would recommend it over the Kyocera Hydro any day of the week, due to the specs on the Galaxy Reverb, such as the dual core 1.4 GHz processors and the 7.5 hour talk time on the battery.
LG Optimus Elite or Samsung Galaxy Reverb?
Q. I'm getting a new phone from Virgin Mobile today and I was wondering which phone is better? (quality wise)
Oh, and is Virgin Mobile a good service?
A. Galaxy wins knock out http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-Reverb,LG-Optimus-Elite/phones/7366,6998
And Virgin Service is o.k.
HTC One V or Samsung Galaxy Reverb?
Q. I'm getting one of these devices on the Virgin Mobile network. DO NOT give me the phones specs. I do not know what they mean because this is my first phone, and would like it to be a good one.
Please just tell me which one is better for certain things.
Like: Gaming, Texting, Calling, Surfing the Web, Camera, etc..
A. Look http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_reverb_m950-4953.php
http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_one_v-4575.php
The removable battery beats the HTC One v
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung Galaxy Reverb?
Description : Q. How much does a used one cost? And your very owb customer reviews and rates? Should i pick it over my Kyocera hydro ? And i know, alot ...