Q. I just got a kindle and the skins look really cool but they're stickers and stickers don't do very well, I want it to still look new when I take it off.
A. Mine doesn't. It's really easy to put on and they look SO cool. I have had 3 different ones so far and my kindle still looks perfect.
are kindle skins like stickers?
Q. i got a kindle keyboard for christmas (yay!) and i want to get a skin or a sleeve for it, and i was wondering which is best? are the skins like stickers for the kindle? and are they removable? or should i get a sleeve and leave the kindle as it is?
A. It's up to preference. Yes. Yes. and depends on how much it rains where you are.
To expand a bit: Not sure which is the best but they are stickers and they are removable. Since I live near a rain forest I'd go with the sleeve, but if you live in the desert I'd go with the decals (skins). That last is really a style choice tho.
KINDLE COVER HELP PLEASEE??!?
Q. ok so i have a kindle 3 and im debating to whether to get a kindle cover (opens like a book) or a silicone skin thing and then put that into a sleeve. which option should i get?!!? i also don't want to pay a whole ton. for example i don't want the amazon kindle leather cover because its like 30 bucks. i just want a nice inexpensive case that will protect. oh and if its kinda cute that would be appreciated hahaha thanks!!!
A. Contrary to the other answer, Borders doesn't sell any Kindle accessories because they don't sell Kindle or Kindle compatible e-books.
A silicone skin won't slide into a silicone sleeve very well and the skin alone won't protect the screen. Unfortunately, most silicone or neoprene sleeves cost about $30 too. Amazon sells other leather covers that are under $15 and they're just as nice as the one that costs $35, nicer actually because they have an inside pocket. Just search "mCover leather folio" without the quotes. mCover also makes a nice acrylic shell with a stand that's pretty inexpensive.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : do kindle skins make your kindle sticky?
Description : Q. I just got a kindle and the skins look really cool but they're stickers and stickers don't do very well, I want it to still look...