Q.
A. Nokia 701 is an average but cannot be taken into consideration looking at its price.
NOKIA 701 GALAXY ACE PLUS
Display- better in the nokia 701 (360x640 than 320x480 of galaxy ace plus)
Connectivity- 14.4 mbps- 701 7.2 mbps -galaxy ace plus
CPU - same in both (1ghz dual core)
Overall ,the specs are slightly better and powerful in the nokia 701, but, the galaxy ace plus has android which is far better than the nokia's symbian os.
If you want a reliable ,durable and quite sturdy phone.....then go for the nokia 701
If you want to have games and apps ( heavy multimedia content ) than probably go for galaxy ace plus
NOTE- Nokia lumia 710 is cheaper and far better than the nokia 701.........if you still want to prefer nokia......than go and compare nokia lumia 710.
Samung galaxy ace plus?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy ace plus and I'm really having issues with it... so at random all of my phones data will just disappear and then come back about 2 days later. It vibrates at random times and completely turns off when I'm in the middle of doing something. Also I recharged once in the morning and that night, Telstra texted me saying I have no credit and I didn't even call/text anyone and I didn't use my Internet either. Now my charger is stuffing up and it has to be held in a particular place for it to charge or it will do nothing... anyone have any solutions? does this happen to others???
A. it might be because u are near a factory which radiates nuclear energy. i recommend u to buy a samsung galaxy s4 if u can afford it of course.
im confused what to choose samsung galaxy ace or ace plus phone..?
Q. im confused what to choose samsung galaxy ace or ace plus..?
im more likely to go wid ace plus,but the extra penny wich i afford wil provide any extra benifits for ace plus...
friends please help me out in choosing best phone
also suggets if any smartphone under 16000
A. Tough decision there lol i have a galaxy ace right now on orange and its amazing I get unlimited texts and I think its 300-500 minutes all for just £15 a month. Good eh but I think you should get a galaxy ace on contract and keep it until your upgrade and then when its time get a galaxy ace plus... its up to you but I think that's the best way :-)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is Nokia 701 better than Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus?
Description : Q. A. Nokia 701 is an average but cannot be taken into consideration looking at its price. NOKIA 701 ...