Q. Hello Everyone
My battery is draining too fast in samsung galaxy y gt s5360 recently . It only lasts from about 9 am to 7 pm from the past 1 week. In the morning when it is fully charged, i take it to work. Even with minimal usage - I dont make too many phone calls, just about browse net, check email for 15 minutes. For all the rest of the time the phone is in sleep mode. But the battery comes to half at noon (1pm). By the time i reach home its at 5%. In the battery usage section it shows
Battery idle time uses 48%
Battery standby uses 47%.
Display 5%.
For the apps i only have kindle installed.
Previously the battery used to last way much longer. Just to add the i just activated my internet gprs connection from the past 1 week.
Can anyone tell me what is the real problem that the battery is getting drained so fast? Its android ginger bread os..
Thanks
A. Simply change the phone setting -
First and more important reduce your brightness level to minimum or change to auto brightness option.
Second,switch off 3g/wifi/gps (If no need,otherwise keep it on)
Install Juice Defender or Easy Battery Backup to increase battery life.
If all these doesn't work,it might be battery problem.Consult with Samsung Service Center.
problem with Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360?
Q. I cannot access to internet though I have data connection .. It shows "web page cannot be displayed" when clicked on internet and google search .. But it works fine on wifi .. I have this problem only on data connection .. And all the apps work fine both on data connection and wifi .. PLEASE help me ..
I have 3G connection .. Its not working on 2G and 3G connection too .. I'm sure that data connection is ON ..
I have 3G connection .. Its not working on 2G and 3G connection too .. I'm sure that data connection is ON ..
A. Ensure that you have established a 3G connection. Are you getting any bars of 3G? Or does the phone just display 1X bars.
You can check if data connections are turned on in the settings menu, but, if they are on and you are still having problems you can contact your carrier via phone/website to see if there are any updates for your phone.
How to unlock my samsung galaxy young GT S5360? (Too many patterns attempts)?
Q. I have forgotten my patterns and now i need to sign in with my google account, but i cant because i had not activated the net or wi-fiso. So what should i do to unlock it?
A. you need to reformat your phone. its the only way to unlock it.
here are some guides for hard reset
hold power button + volume up + home button
wait till the second samsung logo appears, then release it.
an android logo will appear.
click the volume button to scroll down the selection.
then select wipe data then yes.
the thing is, you'll lost your saved data.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Battery draining too fast in samsung galaxy y gt s5360 android gingerbread recently.?
Description : Q. Hello Everyone My battery is draining too fast in samsung galaxy y gt s5360 recently . It only lasts from about 9 am to 7 pm from the pa...