Q. I'm getting a iPad (first generation) soon and I wanted to know if it will fit in a iPad 2, 3, 4 case... Please help! And btw if you know a good brand of iPad cases please list them below with your comment! Thanks!!!!!
A. The original iPad is thicker than the later ones, so it probably would NOT fit most cases made for iPad 2 and later. You really should only buy a case that says it works on the first gen iPad - and those might be hard to find by now.
which is your favorite Ipad Mini Cases?
Q. Deere:
http://www.apcases.com/lovely-3d-hello-deere-kitty-soft-silicone-carrying-case-for-ipad-mini
Panda
http://www.apcases.com/panda-silicone-skin-soft-gel-cover-case-for-apple-ipad-mini-black
Piggie
http://www.apcases.com/purple-crown-piggie-silicone-skin-soft-gel-cover-case-for-apple-ipad-mini
Wooden Tree
http://www.apcases.com/natural-real-bamboo-wooden-tree-hard-case-cover-for-ipad-mini
A. It's actually hard too choose because all of them are cute except for the tree one LOL because I wouldn't call it cute I would call the design beautiful
But If I had too choose ONE I would choose Deere!
Because I believe it comes with different color and I love kitties ^-^
Btw I'm a guy who is obsessed with cute stuff! <3
Where Can I Get This Ipad Case?
Q. Hi guys, I'm getting an ipad mini and there is this specific case I want, it's a hard back case and it has a sphere/ball at each corner to stop it from smashing when you drop it, I would really like to have one of these as I'm quite a clumsy person. Please tell me. Thanks :) I'm from the UK.
A. This is a pretty reliable company with great products i have an otterbox for my iphone and it hasn't really disappointed me the case is really rugged and it just feels very protective. http://www.amazon.co.uk/OtterBox-Defender-Series-Case-Apple/dp/B009XB1312/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377883435&sr=8-1&keywords=ipad+mini+otterbox
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can a iPad fit all the iPad cases?
Description : Q. I'm getting a iPad (first generation) soon and I wanted to know if it will fit in a iPad 2, 3, 4 case... Please help! And btw if yo...