Q. Can the new Kindle Paperwhite memory be upgraded? I don't know if 2 gbs is enough for me
A. No, all Kindle Paperwhite only have 2GB memory built-in.
I do think it's pretty enough, however. You can't watch video on the Kindle Paperwhite, so all you can put are books and music, and there's cloud storage. There's a good discussion here talking about whether the new 2GB size is enough:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-forum/kindle/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdThread=Tx2JM185UTBCDTW&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=kndfjh-20
Hope this helps.
I have a Kindle Fire. How do I upgrade my apps?
Q. In particular, there was supposed to be an upgrade on The Tribez yesterday for anyone over level 10 and I'm on level 39. Any ideas how to force the upgrade?
A. Kindle information and
Help.
Kindle help, http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200127470
http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdPage=1&cdThread=Tx3BVTWI4W8QESI&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=what-1-20
http://budurl.com/FixKindleReboot
http://liliputing.com/2012/05/how-to-root-a-kindle-fire-with-software-version-6-3-1.html
Jailbreak or Root Your Ereader and Turn It Into Something Else Entirely
Full size
If you want to get a few more features from your ereader then it's time to root or jailbreak it. The process is incredibly easy on a Kindle and once you're done you can add a few great apps to it to add even more functionality. You can do a lot more with an ereader than just read books and with a little effort you can turn it into a powerful little media consumption machine.
http://lifehacker.com/5889158/turn-a-99-nook-into-a-fully-fledged-android-tablet-in-four-easy-steps
http://liliputing.com/2012/05/how-to-root-a-kindle-fire-with-software-version-6-3-1.html
http://www.ccl-la.com/blog/
http://www.webcrawler.com
http://www.mctsol.com/
That is a great question, hope I was able to help. Good Luck...
Source(s):
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
Is the Kindle Fire worth the upgrade?
Q. I got a regular Kindle last Christmas. I really do love it. Seeing the new Kindle Fire, makes me wonder if its worth the upgrade. What are the differences between regular kindle, and kindle fire? I'm interested hearing from people who have had both and if they prefer one over the other. However all opinions are welcome. Also, I know the Ipad can do the same things so I'm trying to decide what if anything I might consider buying this year. Thanks for all your input!
A. i own the regular kindle. the battery on a full charge last 14 days. the kindle fire charge will last about 8-10 hrs. if u need color to read ur ebooks, then get the kindle fire. if u dont need it. stick with ur reg kindle.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can the new Kindle Paperwhite memory be upgraded?
Description : Q. Can the new Kindle Paperwhite memory be upgraded? I don't know if 2 gbs is enough for me A. No, all Kindle Paperwhite only have 2GB...