Q. I'm loving my Kindle but really want to add some style. Where can I find some kindle fire star skins?
A. You can find a kindle fire star skin here http://www.itsrainingskin.com/Amazon-Kindle-Fire-Decal-Skin--Circus-Stars_p_52574.html
where can I buy kindle skins or covers in local stores?
Q.
A. There are no kindle accessories at any of my local stores so i'm not sure you can.
There are plenty of them available here though:
http://www.syncpedia.com/goto/kindle_cases
I would just buy them online. Typically companies have good return policies if you are not happy.
Kindle Fire Cover/Skins?
Q. I am getting a Kindle Fire for my birthday. Should I get a cover or skin for it? Which will protect it more/the best?
A. Its better to have it secured than leaving your bucks at risk, so I would recommend you to have a kindle fire casing, from my research here you would be able to find some good skins/covers for the kindle fire:
http://budurl.com/BestKindleCases
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Looking for kindle fire star skins?
Description : Q. I'm loving my Kindle but really want to add some style. Where can I find some kindle fire star skins? A. You can find a kindle fire...