Q. I've been searching for the Clear Hard Plastic Screen Protector for my Samsung Galaxy Prevail, but I keep coming across ones that say it's made of hard plastic but uses either an adhesive or a static adhesive.
The screen protector I'm looking for is similar to the one that is pictured for the Amazon Kindle 3 mCover:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71jknXCpTML._AA1500_.jpg
Ever since I bought the mCover for my Kindle, I fell in love with the Hard Clear Plastic Covers for my devices, but I cannot find one for my Prevail. It basically stays in place by being pressed between the device and the hard case cover. Most of the time, when I do a search, I end up finding 400+ Hard Covers for the phone itself, but not for the screen.
If you know of a website that will have the screen exactly like the one for the Kindle but for the Samsung Galaxy Prevail, I would greatly appreciate it!
A. I dont know, sorry.
iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy s3?
Q. HEY phone techy people I NEED YOUR HELP!!! im in want of a new phone so im deciding between a iphone 4s or samsung galaxy s3 or for those people who say "get a iphone", should i wait for the iphone 5?? my current phone is a samsung mesmerize from uscellular. i love it but sometimes it freezes and slow at times so i want to get a new phone and my two year contract is almost up so time to upgrade my phone!! :D
everyone's been getting a iphone so i wanted to get one myself to experience it but i also like the samsung galaxy so im torn on which phone to gett~ if anyone could help me i'd be very much appreciated!!
whats the pros and cons of the iphone 4s and samsung galaxy s3? i basically use my phone for listening to music, taking lots of pictures, apps, texting & calling and internet
A. I would choose the Galaxy S3 because of all the better upsides... which are MANY.
Yes the Galaxy SIII is far superior to the 4S.
Here is a list of better features.....
*** Corning Gorilla Glass 2---No screen protector needed.
*** Free and superior navigation software--- Free navigation software with free map data and updates included, no need to buy an dedicated navigation device
*** Plays Adode Flash--- Adobe Flash with Video and Sound is supported in the phone's browser
*** Significantly more megapixels on the front-facing camera--- 1.9 vs. 0.3--- 6.3x more megapixel (photo, front camera)
*** Sizably smaller semiconductor size/newer CPU--- 40n vs 45nm--- 11% smaller semiconductor size/newer CPU
*** Significantly faster CPU clock speed--- 4x 1.4Ghz vs2x 0.8Ghz--- 3.5x faster CPU clock speed
*** Lots more RAM memory--- 1.0GB vs 0.5GB--- 0.5gb more RAM memory
*** Way bigger screen size--- 4.8"vs 3.5"--- 37% bigger screen size
*** Significantly higher screen resolution--- 720 x 1280 px vs 640 x 960 px--- 1.5x higher screen resolution
*** Can be charged via standard USB cable--- It can be charged with a standard USB cable with your computer or with USB power supplies
*** Significantly more battery power--- 2,100mAh vs 1,418mAh--- 49% more battery power
*** Wireless charging--- It can be charged w/o any plugs and wires similar to electric shavers or toothbrushes (as extra)
*** Has a removable battery--- The battery is removable and can be replaced by the user if broken
*** A little bit thinner--- 8.6mm vs9.3mm--- 0.7mm thinner
*** A tad lighter--- 133.0g vs 140.0g--- 7.0g lighter
*** Has DLNA--- It can stream videos and movies to other devices over-the-air
*** Has a MicroSD slot--- Internal Storage can be extended with MicroSD cards
*** Has an HDMI output--- Video and movies can be watched on a TV with HDMI input
*** Has NFC--- Near-field-communication (NFC) allows wireless transactions like payments and BUMP sharing
*** Notably faster downloads--- 21.0MBits/svs 14.4MBits/s--- 46% faster downloads
would this cause any damage to Samsung Galaxy S3 ?
Q. i Bought The samsung galaxy s3 last week and the screen is just fine as heaven and the colors are just like so natural, would the screen stay like this for long? also the more important question is Can the sunlight affect the screen because in the last 3 days the phone was being exposed to strong hot sunlight for long time like three or two or even four hours and finally i please ask you to teach me the right precautions for protecting the screen of the phone if you know. thank you so much in advance :)
A. Put a screen protector on it. sounds like you like the screen haha
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Does a company make the Samsung Galaxy Prevail Hard Plastic Screen Protector without glue?
Description : Q. I've been searching for the Clear Hard Plastic Screen Protector for my Samsung Galaxy Prevail, but I keep coming across ones that sa...