Q. I have a Samsung galaxy ace 2, do you like this case for my phone, you can also send me a link to another case that you think I would like also (only from ebay please :) )
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/HotPink-Silicone-Flora-Case-Cover-for-Samsung-I8160-Galaxy-Ace-2-II-Screen-Pro-/350680197270?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item51a62b2896
OR
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BUTTERFLY-PATTERN-HARD-RUBBER-BACK-CASE-COVER-SAMSUNG-I8160-GALAXY-ACE-2-44-/261070125643?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3cc8fdfa4b
A. Those are both REALLY nice cases but I personally think this would look better: http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Diamond-Luxury-Design-Hard-Back-Cover-Case-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-2-i8160-/170933885852?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item27cc741b9c Or perhaps this would look even nicer: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Purple-Star-diamond-Luxury-Hard-Back-Cover-Case-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-2-i8160-/261121093282?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3ccc07aea2 But personally I think this is the nicest: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soft-Rubber-Case-Skin-Cover-for-Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-2-I8160-Circus-Black-/350714171049?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item51a8318ea9
Where have new samsung galaxy S5 caseï¼?
Q. new good hard caseï¼with good-lookingï¼PC material
A. Well given the fact the phone hasn't even been announced as yet, nowhere would have a case for it now.
where can i find a samsung galaxy exhilarate case?
Q. I am going to get this phone before but i am trying to get the case before it comes ,but i only find silicone cases and i don"t know if they are good for phone .
A. Go on Amazon.com. They have so many of them. From hard cases with designs to silicone cases. They probably dont have a lot right now because it just came out and has only been out for a month. Get a silicone case for now and wait until more come out and get a cute one :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Cell Phone Cases THANKS :)?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung galaxy ace 2, do you like this case for my phone, you can also send me a link to another case that you think I would li...