Q. My father is getting me the S4 since I asked him for it over a month ago and he has agreed.
The thing is he called me one day mentioning how the improvement isn't that great according to the friends just for 200 bucks more.
I feel a little bad since the price difference is pretty big but then again everyday i work with him I get paid 100 bucks.
It's not like he's starving or anything or can't. I just feel bad.
He doesn't really pay for my food and stuff or take care of me like my mom says so I guess she has a point.
If it is for that reason should I just get the 1st best? I'm not planning to get a new phone till college and I'm a Junior in High school!
FYI I do not live with my dad.
Mom and ad are divorced.
A. Samsung Galaxy S4
Can you give me a list of KPOP stars with KakaoTalk id?
Q. I want to add them when I get a samsung galaxy note
A. well you can add groups but all you really get is notifications on news and stuff.
I think EXO, SHINee, SNSD, Wonder Girls, f(x), super junior, and more have one
how old should someone be to get an iPhone 4s?
Q.
A. There really is no limit to how old you are to get an iPhone 4S, when I turned 16 years old I got my iPhone 4 received. Moreover, students at 6th, 7th, 8th grade junior high school have also gotten iPhone 4 or 4S. As of now, I think many of the parents allow elementary students to get iPhone 4, 4S, 5 or Samsung Galaxy 3, 4, what so ever.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Should I get the S4 or S3 for Christmas?
Description : Q. My father is getting me the S4 since I asked him for it over a month ago and he has agreed. The thing is he called me one day mentioning...