Q. I have a Espon stylus NX420 and I bot to print a project that I worked on that I wrote on the pages app. How do I set up my iPad to my printer?
A. look in the apps for print programs, some printer manufacturers make it very easy to print to their printer. Others have a program on the Ipad, and a program on the computer, you send the paper to the "cloud" and your computer goes and gets it and prints it for you. They may have a free trial, but usually cost money to do the whole job.
or you send it in email to yourself and read it on home computer.
Can an iPad print wirelessly with a Dell V305 printer?
Q. Whenever I try, it says "No printers found." Is there a way to make it detect it?
A. No.
iPad only print with certain HP printer models that are airprint-enabled.
Here is a list of hp printer that can do it.
HP Envy e-All-in-One series (D410a)
HP Photosmart Plus e-AiO (B210a)
HP Photosmart Premium e-AiO (C310a)
HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-AiO (C410a)
HP Photosmart e-AiO (D110)
HP Photosmart eStation (C510)
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fn Color Multifunction Printer
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Color Multifunction Printer
HP LaserJet Pro CP1525n Color Printer
HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer
HP Officejet 6500A e-AiO
HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-AiO
HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-AiO
HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-AiO
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-AiO
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-AiO
Compatible iPad AirPrint Printer?
Q. Can anybody tell me if the HP Deskjet 3051A Wireless e-All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner (on sale for Black Friday@ walmart) is AirPrint compatible with an iPad. If not can you list dome printers that can be used to print with iPad?
Thank you
A. The HP Deskjet 3050A is listed as airprint compatible 3051a walmart model?
http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/eprint/airprint.html?jumpid=ex_r11400_us/en/hho/IPG/phototpg_ps_g_hpairprintprinters/AirprintPrinterPhrase
http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/printer/all-in-one/1/storefronts/CR232A%2523B1H?jumpid=re_r11400_us/en/hho/IPG/eprinthub:dj3050A
If it is not compatible any printer could be airprint compatible
check out http://www.steinpc.com/i1.htm to setup your home wireless network shared printer to print from you ipad. Safari icon is next to the address and one of the selection will be print. There are some apps to do printing in the app store. Check AirPrint Activator too.
http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/35969/airprint-activator
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How to set up iPad to printer?
Description : Q. I have a Espon stylus NX420 and I bot to print a project that I worked on that I wrote on the pages app. How do I set up my iPad to my p...