Q. The price is identical in my case;
Some stuff I have found myself:
+ for Optimus One:
Better camera
Bigger screen and resolution
+ for Galaxy Y:
Better CPU
A. i think Galaxy Y is better...:)
you can check at www,phonecurry.com..read reviews and then decide...
Will the iphone 4 case fit on the Samsung galaxy y ?
Q. I'm going to buy a Samsung galaxy y and I noticed a really epic casing but it's for the iphone 4 or iphone 4s . Does anyone know if it would fit ?
A. No it will not
HTC Explorer or Galaxy Y?
Q. Hi... Friends I have a great confusion in buying HTC Explorer and Samsung Galaxy Y S5360..forget about prices and please sugeest me which one is best
A. HTC has greater screen resolution. But galaxy y packs a 832 mhz processor which is pretty fast and cool. Galaxy y costs less than HTC. Personally I like Samsung, but in this case HTC wins due to having a gpu and 600 mhz but Cortex A5 processor. Ram is also greater than galaxy y. So go for the HTC. But I must say, galaxy y is more popular. Best of luck. :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Should I get LG Optimus One or Samsung Galaxy Y?
Description : Q. The price is identical in my case; Some stuff I have found myself: + for Optimus One: Better camera Bigger screen and resolution + for G...